Insurance for Your Vehicle
Insuring your car offers you the freedom to travel and explore South Africa and beyond. Car Insurance is perhaps your car's best accessory which covers you against accidental damage and theft. Car Insurance is not just about protecting yourself; it's about covering your passengers, pedestrians, other drivers and your car.
Car Insurance provides you with peace of mind and it is something you should have, regardless if an accident is your fault or not, Car Insurance will protect you you and your car and any other vehicles involved.
Get a car insurance quote.
- Free accidental death cover of R15,000 in the event that the policyholder dies in an accident while in the insured car.
- Up to R10 million for third party liability coverthat pays damages, legal costs and expenses should you become legally liable following an accident in which damage or injury is caused to a third party.
- Free 24-hour emergency assistance (includes towing, roadside and medical)..
- Hassle-free car insurance claims process.
- Motor insurance cover extends to loss caused by fire, explosion and natural disasters such as hail and floods.
- Optional cover for car hire and accessories.
- Covers your car for either private or business use in South Africa (but not commercial use, i.e. transporting paying passengers or goods).
Car insurance benefits include free accidental death cover, 24 hour emergency help and more.
Factors That Can Influence Your Car Insurance Premium:
- Your age (younger, inexperienced drivers tend to have more accidents)
- The value of your car
- What you use your car for (private or business use)
- Vehicle security – where do you park your car at night? Is it securely locked away or parked out on the street where it can easily be damaged?
- Does the vehicle have an immobiliser, tracking device or alarm?